Spring Fishing Show

Kirk

well Rob im not sure im bein all that cocky,,,i mean..i admit i was a little but im tryin to make some new friends here and fit in so to speek.Plus it was mostly a joke,dont take 2 much offence to it bud. On the other hand ,Brian the salmon fishin sounds good but thats a little in the future so we'll talk....

Later..Kirk

Kirk: No prob but I have seen alot of new angler's come up the ranks and try to hard to fit in and it sometimes backfires and you don't make new freinds, all I was trying to get across to you was take your time absorb as much info you can, try not to stand out to much, and when you get out with these guy's and you kick our butt's just remember not to make us look to bad and you will get out alot more than you think. I fish alot of pro T's on the bass curcit and could help you out (maybe) have you ever thought about joining a BASS club to honne your skills even more. I have fished PRO/AM and had alot of young angler's in my boat and they thought they were the pro and by the end of the day all they could say was wow I didn't know half of what I saw today,just remember a big thank-you goes along way with each angler you fish with. It will help you in the long run ;) Come by GRIMSBY TACKLE and say hello. Rob Mcintosh (aka Catfish)

Ya.. i apologise for any hard feelings Rob.I know i have a long way to go as far as learnig and hommin in on skills. anyways do u remember last year at the SFS a blonde haired kid that baught some berkely gulp and got a free hat?or was that deal not at Grimsby Tackle?,well i usually stop by at GTs booth...good deals and friendly employees willing to shoot the breeze. hope to see u there ;)

Later...Kirk

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I'll be there tomorrow. I'll be wearing a Avro Aircraft hat,and I'll be strutting with my chest out showing off my Red Sox World Series pullover. :D

Or I'll have My Red Sox World Series hat on and a Avro Arrow shirt on. So many decisions. ;)

Do they have shoping carts there,or do I need to keep going to the SUV? :)

Archived