wasnt THAT a party

packrat

Now that's a storm.

Went out for a brief stroll last night around 8, hadnt gone too far when I saw some lightning/thunder off to the west. Cut it short and headed back home and watched it build up---some pretty intense looking cloud formations.

Good choice----around 8:30 first round of heavy rain moved thru along with more lightning.

Seemed that the worst part of this system was really slow moving cuz from 9 to 11 or so all kinds of fireworks all around Brantford.

Was planning on heading out today, looked at the forescast----not going to happen. Think I'll cool it a bit and wait for the weather to settle down before giving those perchies what for again.

And that's MR wuss please :D

hey MR wuss :angry2: it was the same here in hamilton thunder boomers BIGTIME

on the am. news here there was a trampoline blown into the side of some guys house

and loads of trees down :D and a funnel cloud somewhere in welland . we seem

to be getting lots of weird storms this year !

We didn't get much of anything here in St.Kitts , a little thunder about 12:30 am this morning ...(dog climbed into the tub) :worthy: . I could see the stormy area on the Buff .radar last night giving Ham.& T.O. a good blast ! I saw that funnel cloud on the Ham. news .....scary stuff ! Gord.....go ahead , go fishing , use a bamboo rod ! :)

Archived