ok need help

marth11

ok i caught this fish way back in may its long with pointed back sorta its goldish yellow and green i caught on a worm at green ribbon trail bobber fishing near bottom close to shore if you can think of a fish tell me

was it a heavy? like a big fish or thin? i can only think of 2 things... channel cat or gar pike... depending on size and weight...

it wasnt this was it?

100_0304.jpg

dont get me wrong, i know you likely know what a catfish looks like, but just all i can personally think of

was it a heavy? like a big fish or thin? i can only think of 2 things... channel cat or gar pike... depending on size and weight...

it wasnt this was it?

100_0304.jpg

dont get me wrong, i know you likely know what a catfish looks like, but just all i can personally think of

nope it was small it wasn't a catfish it didn't have barbels and it isnt a gar pike casue i caught one and its not skinny its sorta deep bodied

im outta ideas... im guessing its not on the fish ident chart in those books with the regulations... i dunno what page it is.. i generally check the pdf online. by the way dunno if i mentioned before... that cat was at green ribbon on a bobber and a chicken liver and some stinky sauce i made up. but we were catchin those and bigger ones on bobbers and dead minnows casting right out to the island thing, so you are like almost on the island shore. pulled in 5 fish in an hour doin that, same spot, 3 cats 1 pike and 1 sheephead

ok i caught this fish way back in may its long with pointed back sorta its goldish yellow and green i caught on a worm at green ribbon trail bobber fishing near bottom close to shore if you can think of a fish tell me

ummmm, is it the same thing I have in my pocket :rolleyes:

I'ts long and hard and has a soft pink tip on it.................ummm no!! not that you preeeeeeevert...it's a pencil :dunno::rolleyes:

it was probably a perch that you caught :rolleyes:

I'm thinking along the line of gizzard shad or mooneye.....or maybe a white perch (bass)

it was like a mooneye but with the colors i mentioned just looked it up maybe a goldeye hough i don't think from around here there more father north :)

Archived