Proper hold?

dr_feelgood

WELL !! I "feelgood" now.....we were fishing there too dr. at the north end (near Timmies) & we got 4 perch all between 6"- 8" . ....missed a nice pike at the top of the hole . Thanks for the pic.....I'll sleep better tonight !

Hey Dr: Whats amatter couldn't you get your fingler's over it's eye's, where's the thong I think they make them that small :blink: Catfish

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Hey Dr: Whats amatter couldn't you get your fingler's over it's eye's, where's the thong I think they make them that small :D  Catfish

9633[/snapback]

Man a thong on Paul with those glasses,would be a site to see :blink:

'O MY GOD: You did it now,I'm going to need a real dr. somthing happened to my eye's after the last post B) I was reeden along and :o bang somthing happened to my sight it was like this nite mare someone told my about a fishen guy in a G string, they said if I ever saw this I WOULD GO BLIND well I had to get my wife to type this as you know I can't see the key board no more, had to get a taxi to work thinking my site would come back but after a few hour's of stumbling around it came back. It is around 8:30 and was having lunch, turned on the comp to check the site again and BAM there we go again blind B) Rick I think you need to check this site out somthing is making this happen every time I clic on this post, If it is not this I will have to go across the street and straighten the doctor out he should be aressted or we will have to xxx rate this site Rick PLEASE DO SOMETHING HURRY I need my sight back, maybe I should just stay on my side of the street :D:P:lol:B) Catfish PS hey doc where's the advertising for this site. NOnoNO DON'T TURN AROUND :blink:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Oh My God :blink: was the words I was thinking to. He has no shame!! I think I'll send that pic to a homo site. I still have Paul's phone #

but DANG I'll never be the same. Anyone got a printer,we could hang that pic up all over town esp. down near the canal :D Now I see why he was looking for a Micro Thong

Guest vidarling

I think that he has it on backwards? No?

Or is it one of those butt-floss t-backs?

I think Rick should set up a beefcake calendar! This could be Mr. July!

Any other volunteers?

Guest bigfishbass

what the ............. oh my god... i can't see.... someone help.... where am I...... I should have taken the advise not to go and look.... like a bad accident..... LOL.....

Archived