Memquisit Lodge Report

AwolRJ

Just got back from another great Summer Vacation at Memqusit. This will be our 3rd year in a row with the whole family. Gonna be going back Thanksgiving weekend to give the pickeral a real run for they money! We got lucky with all the rain this year and only had 1 day where it rained real bad, but that was our best fishing day so I let it slide lol. Fished from around 6am till 9am every morning then spent the day with the family and went out for a couple hours before dark everynight. The Pike fishing was easy as usual, but no big ones to write home about, probaly caught between 5 to 10 pike everyday. Lost a huge smallmouth 5 feet from the boat, probaly would been a PB. Manged to get a few eyes here and there not in the slot size. This 32 inch Musky attacked a big rapala right after my Dad caught a eye on the same lure. My first musky and it was small, but she sure put up one hell of a fight. If anyone is looking for a nice family place to stay I recommend Memquisit anyday. They have crafts and games for the kids a hour everyday and the kids love it. Even got to beat my Brother in law in a horse race, we were the horses lol. Finally saw my first Moose in the wild, but figures I wouldn't have the Camera in the boat that day. Heres some pics hope everyone enjoys.

329925683.jpg

329925668.jpg

329925661.jpg

329925659.jpg

329925652.jpg

329925654.jpg

329925935.jpg

329925932.jpg

Looks like a great family vacation. There is a great hole right in front of Memquisits that always produces for pike and walleye. The Americans will make the run to the main lake to find walleye and come back to see me whack a bunch of fish 20 yards off their docks. I do believe the fishing in the West arm to be far superior to the main part of the lake.

Archived