PORT DAL

Guest fishguts

Guest fishguts

hello all,

I live in welland and I want to start fishing port for smallies when can I start, will they be biteing now or when.?

I would also like to try for some pike when is a good time to start for them.

All I here about is brown trout and I dont really like to fish for them.

Thanks for your help

Fish Guts,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fishguts: before you even start you should get a 2005 fishing regs book and read up on whats in season first we don't want to see a newbe going to jail :blink: Catfish

Guest fishguts
Fishguts Your not really serious are you. Take catfish's advice and get yourself the regs. for this year. You can get them at Canadian Tire on Niagara ST. in Welland.

www.anglerschoicecharter.com

9692[/snapback]

Easy Easy now im only 18 and yes a beginner but I didnot know that bass is out of season. I never new this was a advanced angler forum. :unsure::dunno:

But sorry I will leave! :worthy::worthy:

Fishguts: This is not an advanced forum but if you go back and look at what I awnsered to your question you came back and still asked about bass thats why you got the responce that you got, no need to run away just think before you ask because once you ask there is no turning back. Also there are very good anglers and pro anglers on this board so don't get discuraged you will get a lot of help here just make sure about your question may be just sit on the side for a bit most of your ? will be on this site already or somone may ask for you, any help i may be just ask. Catfish (Rob Mcintosh)

they were actually lookin out for you fishguts by warning you about consequences if you admitted to fishing for bass at this point. they are illegal to catch until the end ofJune when they will be done spawning.

pike you could get right now out of the welland river if you wanted.

in port dalhousie all you have right now is trout.

Guest fishguts
Come on BigFish thats like dropping a bomb or telling a joke then not finishing with the punch line. Maybe Fishguts will come clean? :unsure:

9741[/snapback]

hmm i work in st.kitts and we have 5 men who fish and we all share 2 computers.

Fishguts , I think everyone on this board is just trying to look for your well being. If i came kind of harsh I apologize but I was only trying to give you some good advice along with everyone else. As for this site to be an advanced angler forum is false. Yes there are alot of good anglers as well as proffessional guides and tournament pro's who are all a walking encyclopedia when it comes to fishing. So sit back relax and enjoy this site and welcome aboard.

www.anglerschoicecharter.com

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
"Advanced " anglers just might mean...like 75 years old ??? :worthy:

9764[/snapback]

Hey that was an "Old Joke" :unsure: Dang I missed that one...... Good catch Smerchly :worthy:

Archived