some early fall pics of flowers

packrat

Spent a couple hours this afternoon taking some snaps of wild asters around the area. Always like to see them bloom this time of year----sure sign that fall is only a few days away now.

HPIM0234.jpg

HPIM0227.jpg

HPIM0224.jpg

Next two are just an arrangement the city planted not far from home:

HPIM0233.jpg

HPIM0231.jpg

Thanks for looking----hope you like them

Hey Packrat got a camera ;)

Ya its yellow and purple season. For some reason the monarchs aren't swarming the astress this year.

Watch the neighbourhood kids don't try and smoke that blue salvia you've got planted there. It's actually a sage but I've never eaten it.

Nice pictures Gord , very nice colours . We (wife) went to Mel Swart Park for a walk to check out the scenery today & saw the same flowers everywhere . Also saw many types of berry trees & shrubs & rose hips . (lots of freakin spiders too) ;) I'll post a pic or two later. I saw lots of beauty field mushrooms too ....will have to take a basket next trip & soon !

here's a few shots of Gibby ....real nice there !

osprey nest ....pole is as big a a telephone pole !

nest.jpg

I saw these logs from the boardwalk , looked like sandbags , nice job !

gibby.jpg

this is half of the boardwalk , wish I had my rod with me......

boardwalk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Nice pictures Gord , very nice colours . We (wife) went to Mel Swart Park for a walk to check out the scenery today & saw the same flowers everywhere . Also saw many types of berry trees & shrubs & rose hips . (lots of freakin spiders too) :worthy: I'll post a pic or two later. I saw lots of beauty field mushrooms too ....will have to take a basket next trip & soon !

here's a few shots of Gibby ....real nice there !

osprey nest ....pole is as big a a telephone pole !

nest.jpg

I saw these logs from the boardwalk , looked like sandbags , nice job !

gibby.jpg

this is half of the boardwalk , wish I had my rod with me......

boardwalk.jpg

was this is st catharines?

Archived