Niagara Help A Child Tourny

ROB MCINTOSH

Pete, First I would like to thank you for an amazing day, and sorry I didn't stay around to thank you or say bye but i had to pick my girlfriend up from work. And as for the $100... I don't know why anyone would complain about that, for a day out on the water all the knowledge I gained... the prizes.. the dinner and not to mention it all being done for a good cause you just can't go wrong. If the opportunity ever came up again I wouldn't hesitate to sign up. Just want to thank you again Pete for the opportunity and if you ever need someone to fish with tournament or no tournament let me know! Maybe we can get into some bigger bass next time. Also if you could PM me the information on the clubs that would be awesome my brother and I are probably going to sign up!

:) You da man PETE but kind of hard to say that to Julie so I give her :):blush::lol: of these because we all know that she keeps you going Pete :o This was a great day for a great cause.As for the comments I only have 1 thing to say about that :P . Sorry Pete but I had to get my B) in on the comment thing. I wish you and Julie all the best in keeping this event going each year and you both know that you will always have my support. As for the winners congrates to you, to all the anglers that fished a BIG THANK YOU best turnout yet. Hope to see you all again next year.All most forgot a big thank to my partner for the day Kevin(work will never be the same) I hope you had a good day and hope you remember every thing,maybe you will comment to the ones that couldn't attend on what the day was worth to you other than the $100.00. Hurry up Pete and get the results and pics up so all can see what a well run event looks like. Rob McIntosh

Archived