almost skunked

marth11

yeah today me, FishinJack, and Scott123 went out to Jaycee for some carp Jack had one on but lost it, after a couple of hours we decided to do some bass fishin on some lures and i started tossing this one plastic rubbery sinking bait out is was bottom bouncing it and jerk baiting it then i managed to hook a nice little grunt and brought it in by beaching it cause my not so smart friend scott went for the camera first and not the net i brought onto a rock went up to it and i found out it wasn't hooked right and it fell off the rock and swam away it still counts as a land cause it was out of the water

Ya BM12 I would say that fish has landed grunt status ! We have never really discussed what a "caught" fish is here . I would say , if you hooked it , played it out & brought it to shore or to the boat & it then got off the hook by thrashing or the net guy was slow ......then you can say you caught that fish !!! Good going , a grunt or a carp are both good fighters & are no different than game fish that are released .

Hmmmmmm...game fish ......SCGFA :o

ah, it was fun nonethe less. :o

A bit chili though i must admit. i also did some fishing prior to that in the morning, someone told me a new perch spot, learned some salmon facts and learned that brown trout are in port. not even a bite salmon fishing though :o

i had the same problem with a bow i somehow caught a jaycee (don't ask i just had a bite on a worm and it happended to be a bow) i managed to bring up on the shore and it flopped off and went into the water

Archived