ANY LUCK?

Guest minifisher

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
HAS ANYBODY FISHED PORT DALHOUSIE OR JORDAN LATELY?

10140[/snapback]

A little louder please I can't hear you.

Saw a guy last week catch a fish of the wall at PD.

Dr.bob's not telling the "hole" story.....I did land 2 fish at Martindale today......a smelt & a perch , both about 2 oz. :) .......no smerches though ! We went to Jordan to see one loner out in the middle of the marina & he looked "real" lonely out there .Nothing much happening on the ice out there....gotta start soon ....

Dr.bob's not telling the "hole" story.....I did land 2 fish at Martindale today......a smelt & a perch , both about 2 oz.  :o  .......no smerches though ! We went to Jordan to see one loner out in the middle of the marina  & he looked "real" lonely out there .Nothing much happening  on the ice out there....gotta start soon ....

10169[/snapback]

If your out there next week and see a boat trolling :) the ice line that be me.

Brian....if I see you out there between the icebergs , come in to the harbour and I'll get you a Timmies coffee to help thaw you out ! I usually fish right across from the yatch club ,west side ..... away from the maddening crowds .... :o Man, ya gotta be from the East coast to be out there in a metal boat bobbing up and down between the sheets of ice......Brrrrrr....Yep ! ....I'm older than you are :)

Brian....if I see you out there between the icebergs , come in to the harbour and I'll get you a Timmies coffee to help thaw you out !  I usually fish right across from the yatch club ,west side ..... away from the maddening crowds .... :D Man, ya gotta be from the East coast to be out there  in a metal boat  bobbing up and down between the sheets of ice......Brrrrrr....Yep ! ....I'm older than you are    :blush:

10185[/snapback]

Ahhhh It's not that bad with the right cloths on,it also helps being weak in the head :)

Feb12thBarIce.jpg

Guest yo fish
Ahhhh It's not that bad with the right cloths on,it also helps  being weak in the head :blush:

Feb12thBarIce.jpg

10188[/snapback]

Hi Brian

When was that and how's your success fishing the ice line oppose to a couple 100 yards away

Hi Brian

When was that and how's your success fishing the ice line oppose to a couple 100 yards away

10192[/snapback]

I was there because there was nothing going on at the Bar.

So I went down near the greenhouses and got into some Brown Trout, DRigging along the the ice line.

That was Feb12 2004

Feb14thBBar.JPG

Guest yo fish
I was there because there was nothing going on at the Bar.

So I went down near the greenhouses and got into some Brown Trout, DRigging along the the ice line.

That was Feb12 2004

Feb14thBBar.JPG

10198[/snapback]

Hi Brian thanks. When ya going again?

Hi Brian thanks. When ya going again?

10264[/snapback]

I was hoping this week. I just took a drive to grimsby looking for a new FFinder,they hadn't unpacked yet from the show,as I drove along by Jordon,the lake ice seems to be pushed back on this shoreline. Going back tomorrow,but it's supposed to be some cold nights this week. Have to look at Pd to see if i can get out.

Guest yo fish
I was hoping this week. I just took a drive to grimsby looking for a new FFinder,they hadn't unpacked yet from the show,as I drove along by Jordon,the lake ice seems to be pushed back on this shoreline. Going back tomorrow,but it's supposed to be some cold nights this week. Have to look at Pd to see if i can get out.

10265[/snapback]

Hi Brian

I'm good to go fri. sat. sun. tell me when and where and I'll be there. It's to early for me to tow my boat that far in this crap.

Archived