lake o trib fishin

joe

well folks its been a long time for a fishing post for us so..... the trib fishing has really started to heat up these last few weeks :D

and i have been trying to take full advantage of getting out for some bows and browns that are invading the creeks right now

sorry for the lack of pics but its hard to take pics when your on your own. polly has been taking care of her father who had a brain bleed

and had an operation to fix, and i have a viral infection of some kind swollen nymph nodes in the neck so i couldnt be there to help her out

but i made up for the lack of fishing time on the tribs this last couple of weeks :blink: hey a guys gotta fill up his day with sumpin dont he :D

its great to get out through the week when not another person is seen or already fishing a run or hole that you plan on fishing :D

here is one of the nicer eater sized fish that i kept for the table, and some gold. damn fish was half roe, not that i minded. most fish

were released without coming out of the water, and man it was so fast and furious sometimes the camera never got taken outa the vest

seemed just about every other cast FISH ON. most fish were caught in the runs and not the pools and the hot color was chartruse

Nov26Brownreduced.jpg

heres hoping that it stays cooler and we get a bit more rain to bring the water levels back up and bring a new run of fish in

and a few of you guys want to get out and into some prime fishing next week

A one, ana two, ana :blink::D:D

Thanks Joe! So, :D when you coming to pick me up.... :D

Hope all gets better at your end of things. Here's wishing Paulines dad is doing better. Now get out there and post some more pix. ;)

Don't be a stranger!!!

nice to see a report from you guys...nice fish.gotta get you folks down here and on the river one day soon.

Best wishes to George as well, hope for a speedy recovery

well folks it was another awesome day on the water for us :D a little windy and cooler temps. but WOW the fishing has turned on BIGTIME ;)

get to our spot just before sunrise, park the car and start walking down the trail to the water. we are greeted by a great horned owl sitting in a

tree at the edge of the hill down to the crick, big dang nosey bird he was. we got to stand and get a birds eye view of him or her :dunno: its

funny how they wave back and forth looking ~checking you out too~ :) . anyhoo we get creek side and first cast bang another brownie about

3 lbs, second cast bang another brownie but much bigger this time about 10 lbs, ok folks this is were i get to put my rod together and make a cast

or 3. pauline is now 3 fish up on me and im trying but cant hook up :) . we fished for about 4 hours and DAYUM what a day !!!

6-6 on the brownies and 3-5 on the bows, me losing the 2 fish :mellow: , the water is just frickin prime right now with a great flow and just a slight

stain, but not real dirty. again NO fish in the pools but in the runs, so the fish are on the move upsteam !

the browns went wild for the chartruse colored bags and the bows were caught on hot pink.

im hoping for the rain and nippley temps that they are calling for this week as it will turn the fish on once more and bring in another fresh run

oops sorry but no pics as i left the card in the reader last time and forgot to put it back into the camera ;) dumb chite i am some times :(

early next week should be fantastic fishing guys !!!

oh just so you know paulines dad is doing very well after the operation folks, thanks for the thoughts

well folks it was another awesome day on the water for us :D a little windy and cooler temps. but WOW the fishing has turned on BIGTIME ;)

get to our spot just before sunrise, park the car and start walking down the trail to the water. we are greeted by a great horned owl sitting in a

tree at the edge of the hill down to the crick, big dang nosey bird he was. we got to stand and get a birds eye view of him or her :dunno: its

funny how they wave back and forth looking ~checking you out too~ :) . anyhoo we get creek side and first cast bang another brownie about

3 lbs, second cast bang another brownie but much bigger this time about 10 lbs, ok folks this is were i get to put my rod together and make a cast

or 3. pauline is now 3 fish up on me and im trying but cant hook up :) . we fished for about 4 hours and DAYUM what a day !!!

6-6 on the brownies and 3-5 on the bows, me losing the 2 fish :mellow: , the water is just frickin prime right now with a great flow and just a slight

stain, but not real dirty. again NO fish in the pools but in the runs, so the fish are on the move upsteam !

the browns went wild for the chartruse colored bags and the bows were caught on hot pink.

im hoping for the rain and nippley temps that they are calling for this week as it will turn the fish on once more and bring in another fresh run

oops sorry but no pics as i left the card in the reader last time and forgot to put it back into the camera ;) dumb chite i am some times :(

early next week should be fantastic fishing guys !!!

oh just so you know paulines dad is doing very well after the operation folks, thanks for the thoughts

Sounds like a good day, don't feel bad about the card thing, I did the same today.

WTG you two :P:worthy: Sounds like yet another fantastic day :) And congrats to pauline for catching up on you landing the first three ;) You deserve it and I'm glad to hear that your father is doing better :)

I only hope that you two have many more days like today or better ;) You both deserve it :worthy:

Archived