The River Dec 5th shore trash mission

jwl

I'll take that bet Jack and we'll fish were Tommy was talking about. No hiking involved.

You and I have fished these waters together before so I don't see a problem with that.

it's not gonna work there...different water,currents, need different presentations...although when I used to fish there in the winter I used the same thing and would come up with a few(Legion side)...if ya wanna get big ones gonna have to work for it and go for a hike :dunno: . Jigging them isn't for every location, you gotta match the presentations with the conditions you are provided with..same thing as out in the boat, you may get a few with a twister while drifting in the boat, but that's not going to put the numbers in the boat...it's a different scenario.....doesn't work in some areas of the glenn either, but I know where it does :P..same as where I fished the other day..you can't bottom bounce either..not the place for it

Thanks for your tips Jack,

WHite grubs are my magic lure for bass, or walleye when I boat fish. You might be right, I normally caught trout using black grubs when the water was somewhat clear, and normally give up fishing for 2 hours of getting skunk when the water was stained.

I will have to be more patient in my next outing and try the white or yellow Grubs. If Jack can get some using white grubs on stained water, I will have to think positive and tell myself it can be done.

Archived