Floater suit video.....

jhm123452000

that's pretty cool ...although I think I would ratcher test mine out on a hot summery day in the pool, it does how ever give me an extra confidence boost in the winter time though as an added safety measue out there on the water :dunno:

I couple years back I was in Bobcaygeon, and I still had my HH floater suit in the back of the jeep. So i put it on and jumped off the dock into the river. Water temp was about 65F. It was chilly for the first minute or so, then it got quite cofortable. One I had warmed up, if I opened the main zipper it felt like ice water comming in. The floation was relly good as well. Several of us eneded up taking turns floating down the river in the suit. It was fun ing the summer, but I still wouldn't want to try it out in the winter.

Linz

So , Bowen , you sent the big guy out first and then you followed.........Glad you remembered what I told you ! :dunno: I've seen Tony move when he sees that rod go down 30 ft. away on the ice .......The pike don't stand a chance !! :P

Archived