How old are you and what do you do for a living.

Guest Perch man

Guest kingphisher

I am 26 and build custom cabinets and furniture, professional installer of window and doors( A-1 Windows, Niagara on the Lake), and am a commercial fly tyer specializing in bucktail streamers and egg patterns.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bradley_p

Im 21 turning 22 in July i work at St Catharines Machine Products as a general production full time, thinking of going to college next year for Millwright or Tool and Die Maker. Volunter fire fight in fort erie

brad

35, University of Waterloo Police Service, in Waterloo obviously... and I drive down to Port D and Queenston wayyyyy too much according to my wife.... LOL!!!

:Gonefishing:

So that would make Smerch... 70,and the official oldtimer for the NFN???? :Gonefishing:

10578[/snapback]

Seventy ??? ......when chill's was born , I was only 16 .....so.....16 + 36 = 52 ...Pretty close Brian, now I have to wonder ........how many lakers did you catch last year ?? :D

This is really cool to see what everyone does and such! Great to see so many young members (no offense to the "older" orrrr "mature" people here :Gonefishing: ) But its good to see people from a new generation are showing interest in fishing.....i was thinking i was one of the few for a while!!

Duke

Guest squig69

im 35 and a welder/fitter. i fabricate forestry equipment for a company called tigercat. when not working, i think of ways for the wife to let me go fishing. ya im whipped and love it!

chris

I'm 32...........33 march 1st.............Work at ACG Canada (1st pressman) printing company..........I work 3 days one week 4 days the next.............I work 14 days a month come summer I'll be inviting people from the site to fish walleye with me on lake erie we'll split the gas money............equal shares for gas I have all the equipment and boat (23' bayliner hardtop)..............JHM............

I'm Peter and I'm an alcoholic....kidding, kidding.  I'm 22 and a fulltime Brock U student.  In my 3rd year of Phys.ed and doing the teachers college thing after next year (hopefully in Australia...I wonder what kind of fish they'll have there???)

10640[/snapback]

THEY HAVE BROWNS!!! so i've heard anyway... oh and i'm sure there's lots of salt water things with big teeth! good luck going down under.

Im 15 (pretty old comparred to you guys eh?)...obviously a student and i work at the familys retirement home.I plan on workin for the ministry of fishin/natural resources in the future..and gettin as much fishin in that i can ofcoarse :Gonefishing:

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
Seventy ??? ......when chill's was born , I was only 16 .....so.....16 + 36 = 52  ...Pretty close Brian, now I have to wonder ........how many lakers did you catch last year ?? B)

10625[/snapback]

This would be advanced math???? :Gonefishing:

Guest just_call_me_toby

Well, since this is my first post I might as well tell yall bout me, I am 25 years old, and live in the great metropolis of Fort Erie. Currently I am outta a job, (not my fault family issures). But I've been in the horticulture industry pretty much all my life. Fishin is my life, ziekertail and I go out on a regular basis. Who knows what happens next lol but we'll see

41 years old work in the factory automation & robotics industry, licensed tool maker, licensed millwright & fishing licensed all in the province of Ontario. Spend all day sitting in front of a computer wishing that I was fishing instead of reading about it, maybe if I did some work for a change I could leave early and go do some fishing.

Archived