Lake O Salmon Derby? Upper River Cond

denis

Just wondering where I can buy tickets for the salmon derby out of port d? Is there a web page or anything with some info. If anyone can get me some info that would be great.

The upper river is clearing up pretty good after that heavy rain yesterday however there is still a good mud line on the american side but its fading fairly quick. Should be a good weekend for musky and smallies and there's still someMy Webpage eyes around if you wanna try and catch them.... :Gonefishing:

If you are referring to the St. Catherines Game and Fish Fall Derby, i believe it starts on sept. 18 and ends on oct.25, if you want to get tickets go to the st. catherines game and fish association trailer down at port D you can purchase tickets there, there is usually someone there.

tightlines

salmonman

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Peter's has them. Stevek I looked on the ticket says nothing about where the derby boundries are. Nothing on ticket about a website either.

Denis

Are you bring the SS Minnow down to the big lake?

Pete's # 905 934-2512

Peter's has them. Stevek I  looked on the ticket says nothing about where the derby boundries are. Nothing on ticket about a website either.

Denis

Are you bring the SS Minnow down to the big lake?

Pete's # 905 934-2512

700[/snapback]

A three hour tour :Gonefishing: I'll let you know when i'm going you gonna bring ginger and mary anne i think there's enough room :(

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
A three hour tour :Gonefishing:   I'll let you know when i'm going you gonna bring ginger and mary anne i think there's enough room :D

702[/snapback]

Wasn't one of them called Mary Jane,or am I having a bad flashback.:)

Sad part is I remember when it was a weekly show,feeling really old now :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived