queenston today

bob

hit the river today and was to hook up with snorter but could not locate him,,,went two for three on a tough day with a east wind coming up the gorge,,fish were way out on the edge of the drop ,seen none cought from shore,,but did manage this beautiful 10.5 lb.er and a smaller one ,, both were caught on roe and lived to fight another day

feb0909005.jpg

feb0909002.jpg

hit the river today and was to hook up with snorter but could not locate him,,,went two for three on a tough day with a east wind coming up the gorge,,fish were way out on the edge of the drop ,seen none cought from shore,,but did manage this beautiful 10.5 lb.er and a smaller one ,, both were caught on roe and lived to fight another day

feb0909005.jpg

feb0909002.jpg

Awsome fish... It may not live to see the Leafs Win a Stanley Cup. (only Sturgeons live that long) but it did get to see a leafs hat..

Whirlpool

way to go on the fish...yep it was definately less than perfect...I went with ham&eggs and his brother today..we went 4 for 6 with 2 being over 10lbs

will make a report later :Gonefishing:

Awsome fish... It may not live to see the Leafs Win a Stanley Cup. (only Sturgeons live that long) but it did get to see a leafs hat..

Whirlpool

i know ,, i"m just asking for trouble with that hat

awesome fish and yeah your justing asking for trouble with that hat esspecially from me a habs fan and yes only sturgeon can live long enough to see the leafs win a stanley cup and i dont think thats ever going to happen since they only get up to on average to 50 years

Archived