No bunnies today

Dan Andrews

Went bunny hunting today. Just as I arrived there was a 3 generation family entering my intended location. Moved to a bush I have exclusive permission for and saw the same dam bunny I can never seem to get close to. Went to a 3rd location only to stumble over deer remains and the dead dog that tried to eat it.

I walked for miles, hurt my eyes in some branches, lost my sun glasses and picked up after some slob hunters in a forth location which was really disappointing because the guy (Jim) is good enough to let friends hunt there even though he doesn't hunt himself. Shame to see guys leaving empty cartridges laying around. Take home the meat and leave your trash. Good way to lose a good spot and a friend.

I decided after that to go fishing. Fishing was no different than hunting so I went for a walk with the boys and found my glasses. Spaghetti for dinner tonight!

There seems to be an a"bun"dance of bunnies in some area this year ....saw two killed by cars this morn only a kilometer apart on 3 rd street and a squirrel in between them ! Save some $$$ on ammo Chills .....bunny burgers are great ! :angry:

Archived