When Do you go to bed?

scottydog

when life runs smoothly i attempt for between 11 and 12.

however when its class project time or im working the late shift at work 3 or 4 am.

Guest Jeetmuck

Usually up at 530-6 a.m. and crash 1-2 a.m. Perfect board times for me are during work hours 8-4. Online all day with my job, just usually with a remote pc somewhere else in Canada.

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

it all depends if I am going fishing on the weekend then around 12-1 am

for work , if ondays then 11 pm

afternoons, 2-3 am and wake around 1:30-2pm.

Bedtime anytime,anyplace.....sometimes grab a nap while drilling a hole in the ice ....or ..................................typing a letter ....Isn't that's what retirements all about ? :P But I do like to get up early ,like 9 am .....unless I'm going fishin :angry2:

Guest Duker

I never sleep, my girlfriend said she was just going to the store about 1 year ago or so. i'm still waiting up for her. HHHmmmm, must be buying alot of stuff i guess.

Duke

Guest bigfish1965

You can come over and get her now Duker...she's driving me nuts :angry2:

If I am working on a website or something I'm up till 2am, but otherwise asleep by the witching hour.

Usually I tryto get the kids settled down and in bed between 9:30 and 10. usually kids are sound asleep by 11.

Sleep usually from 11 to 6 am

On weekends, put kiddies to bed at 10, go back down and watch tv until 1-2 then sleep in till 9

Archived