Port Delhousie

Guest Eyelike2fish

Guest Eyelike2fish

Well I have been posting all the reports on Delhousie the last 4 weeks but dont have one to share for this week. Can anyone update me on the current conditions.

Thanks....Steve

I was there on the west wall about 9 am.....looking for a friends landing net he left yesterday at 5 pm .(anybody find) ? The water has a lot of small ice pieces and the vis. is clear . My friend did get a 12 lb bow there , not sure what it took......I only saw a couple guys on the west wall near the dam (too dam cold ....& early maybe) ?

Guest Eyelike2fish

Thanks for the update smerch. I think it may be a few more weeks before it starts to turn on again. I may head down that way on the weekend if it warms up.

Steve

Went back to Port this morning Steve, one lonely fisherman at the yatch club east wall, no one on the wall near the rapids . The water is very clear , wide open today , with no ice floating by. Sure looks inviting along the wall, but there's a lot of snow on the ground to the waters edge . Minnows would probably be a good bait for them bows , they can see them from 20 ft away in the clear water ! Milder temps. on Saturday ....that will bring out some guys for sure ! :D

Archived