How's the Fishing?

one last cast

Hi,

Just cashed in some time one lieu at work to spend fishing tomorrow mornings.

Any updates on the Queenston would be greatly apprieated. Is there any ice flows? Lost three last time due to ice catching my line. They were hitting on minnows with a large corky.

I usally do got o port D but this year it has been only disappointing.

tight lines,

last cast

Hey last cast- I drove around this morning checking out the lower, here is what I saw:

Whirlpool - large swirling flows of ice filled up the whirlpool :lol:

The Glen - lots of slushy ice clogging the pools and shore :angry2:

Queenston - very clear water sporadic ice flows :P

I was going to try tomorrow most likely for about 10am if the sun is out.

Edward

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
:P  i kinda figured that just wanted to see if you were awake yet  :dunno:

11398[/snapback]

LMAO!!! :P

Hi,

I went to queenston this morning from 8:30-10:00AM. No fish and lots of ice flow.

Went to Port Dahousie at 10:30AM. Only one there on the east wall. Saw one guy catch one small one on the west wall behind the resturant.

I looked on to one before 11:00AM. I think it was a small bow due to the chrome reflecting in the water. Spit the hook right before I wet was in the water. I started to think the new net was bad luck. Lost three in Queenston last time with that net!!

Look on to another about 20 minutes later. Made sure I set the hook hard this time! Nice 2.5 lbs brown trout. Nice fight for a little guy. Went home at 12PM.

Both on blue streamer. First was on blue and white. Second on Blue and pink.

Be back on Sunday,

Tight lines,

Last cast

Nice going olc......it's always that last cast that gets'em ! :dunno: Hopefully , the bows & browns are looking for a meal . I was going to go to Port Dal. but got an invite to go perchin in the old canal in Welland . Gotta get last licks in before the ice goes out .!Maybe Sunday I'll head to Port. Need a trout fix :P

Archived