We was hacked

rick

Sorry folks but NFN was once again hacked, by someone in France of all places. Besides everyones profile pictures being gone I really don't see anything else to worry about. The software was just upgraded with the latest security features so I'm feeling confident that we will be safe from this french invader. I ask members here to point out anything strange they may see in the forums as some minor things were changed, but as far as I can see nothing drastic was done, except to my account, which I think is back to normal. Just to be on the safe side though it's probably best for all members to go into their personal information and check to make sure everything is ok, especially the email addresses.

Rick.

Va te fourrez des estee Francaise!!!!

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

(ok so my French is a little rusty, gets like that when ya marry a French Canadian woman)

One question, why hijack a fishing forum????

I remember once my dad tryed to say to a passin couple in quebec "my son fishes a lot" but instead he said "my daughter is a sinner" that was when the couple started walking quite fast and the nuns came running. We cant go back there now :blush:

Va te fourrez des estee Francaise!!!!

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

(ok so my French is a little rusty, gets like that when ya marry a French Candian woman)

One question, why hijack a fishing forum????

One word "Bandwidth" it's becoming like gold these days. They redirect it to their site and steel it in essence.

Archived