odd Poacher/OOS Hunter

There was a pond somewhere in Russia in the 1990s where a young poacher was using a car battery and wire to "electrofish". When all of the fish floated to the surface he went into the water to collect them. He died of electrocution because he forgot to take out the car battery.

There was a conservation area and the conservation officers that had noticed their tagged deer were going missing. So they set up a RC deer in the middle of a field to see what was going on. A while later a car pulled up the barrel of a hunting rifle poked out of the driver side window and a shot was taken. To the drivers surprise seconds later he was encircled by Conservation Officer vehicles. There was a big fine and they found out that the shooter/poacher/driver was actually an old man 68 years old.

:rolleyes:

At what age does the term "old man" begin ??? :blink::dunno:

"50" ? "60" ?? "70"???

I would consider George Burns to be an old geezer when he died........ :rolleyes: (100)

If you have been poaching for 20 years & you were 38 years old , would you be an "old" poacher ? <_<

If that "young" poacher was "older" , he would have disconected the battery first ...... ;)

Hahaha. I heard about guy dieing from eletroction on his boat on the TV show 1000 ways to die, they talk about a guy using a car battery to catch fish,but when he stepped in little puddle of water in his boat he got fried.

The car battery story is bogus. Research electricity a bit to find out why.

many videos with the deer decoy for poachers can be found on you tube.

My mistake it was a portable generator I was trying to remember the story that I had read in a book of "fish stories" If it still doesnt make sense then it probably isn't true.

Also in a canal in Italy a poacher decided to use potassium cyanide to kill the fish for collection. The poacher collected the fish and died soon after. The reason? He had a cut on his ankle that allowed the potassium cyanide into his bloodstream.

Archived