RIP Originbc

charlieD

for anyone who knew Originbc....AKA Billy Howard, apparently he passed away recently. I am not sure what happened and i am shocked. He use to live in the Niagara area and use to fish with Cliff and I at Sherkston a few times. He moved to BC a couple years ago to better his life.

You will be missed Billy!!!

I'm sorry to hear that ! I just read his last post about his 24 year old friend who had cancer & he wanted to take him ice fishing and have a taste of fresh perch . I wonder if is was himself he was eluding to ........ My condolences to his friends & family .

wow this is really shocking. i remember helping him out with his last post about the perch. this is really sad, my condolences to his family. ill dedicate my next fish to him

Guest niagarariverpro

RIP Billy dee.... we have fished togeather a few times and now it's gods turn to put you on the fish.. gonna miss you...

Cliff

Guest niagarariverpro

To those who are asking what happened; he was living in British Columbia and was from what we understand, assaulted and was in a coma for a week with severe head trauma, he couldnt handle the trauma inflicted on him which resulted in his passing on wednesday May 20, 2009

This is even more shocking ! Billy was killed after being viciously assaulted .......like so many other young people have been lately .......I feel for his families loss & I know we lost a very caring person from what I have read from some of us here and his posts .Thanks for informing us Cliff .....very sad ......

This is a terrible situation. Billy D. was a great guy and a good friend of my brother's. I have lots of memories of him, thats for sure. Hopefully there is an arrest made soon and the culprits are brought to justice. RIP Billy D, we miss you man!

Archived