pics from sunday

Guest squig69

Guest Jeetmuck

Your makin' me jealous there squig... :lol:

Nice and thanks for the pics. Ran into BPS a couple weeks back and I thought I recognized you talking with BPSBassman at the door, but by the time I got to there you were gone. Maybe next time.

Take it easy

Squigs.....beauty bows ! That last pic tells it all........if you had lipstik on , you would have smeared both ears !! :P I looked real close to see what your using for bait.....my roe bags must stink too much for the Port Dal. bows ...Glad you had a great day on the River !

That last pic tells it all........if you had lipstik on , you would have smeared both ears !!

No lipstick here!!!...The last 3 were on a streamer while the 1st on a orqange egg sac....

Was a great day ... ice flows were minimal on Sunday..

Guest ChromeCrusher
Nice fish Guys: Spring run trout. Got to love them. The numbers will only get better. Hope the ice flows are not bad with the boats. Good fishing. Scottydog

11817[/snapback]

SPRING RUN TROUT?.......Those fish aren't spring run trout. They are likely fall run trout. First of all, spring ain't even here yet. Secondly, fish that dark, have been in the system for quite some time. Wait for those cromers to show up, then you'll see some acrobatics.

tite lines!

Guest squig69

Jeetmuck

that was probably me, but didnt get a chance to talk with BPSman as he was a bit busy.

the guy thats smiling wasnt me im the guy in the middle

it would be nice to see some chromers showing up soon, havent caught one yet that wanted to do any tail-dancing. hope fully soon. :P

a good day on the river for sure :dunno: , for me anyways, till i got to the truck :dunno:

YOfish

on sunday

chris

Archived