Lake Erie

RJR

Fished out of Pte. Abino on Sat. morning in about 60 fow and got 5 nice perch to bring home. There were a lot of boats but nobody seemed to be doing much better. Sunday morning decided to try off of Morgans Pte. in 50 fow and did much better I brought home 7. All in All it was two windless days out on the lake at it was on the weekend, it was great to just get out there :Gonefishing:

Where you in the bunch east of Morgans. I could see them from the cottage, but was not able to get out this weekend. There 15-20 boats there both days and I figured they must hitting them for that many to be in one area.

I fished on sunday with two other buddies off Morgans Point. We stayed out away from the crowd in 60 fow. We did well circling back and drifting over the schools we found. Most fish were 10 inches or more with a half dozen hawgs in the bunch. Brought home 50. You have to find the schools and stay on them. If you sit and wait for them to come, better bring a big lunch with you....

Must have been 2-300 out at Port Maitland swarming over every inch of shoreline

tell me about it!

my uncle smashed em saturday so i took the drive up there sunday only to be met with 100's of sheep head fishermen

it was like a beggers paradise! everytime someone caught a sheephead (which was like every min) there was an asian dude asking if he could keep it.

DISGUSTING!!

there was literally buckets and buckets of drum!! some guys had 2-3 buckets overfilled with em!

Archived