Dunnville report

Guest cplummer

Guest cplummer

Went to dunnville dam this morning with reg (gill finigan) , john ( fishin-nut) jeff (perchman) and one of John's friends .The bite was very slow starting and by 10am just Reg and i were left.... i finally hooked a monster of 6" then came another 6" er shortly after.. Reg got one keeper of aprox 15" .No skunk today we missed a few with a couple being nice ones... Will be heading back for the night bite with Brad (Bradley_p) and my son stevo . visability is about 1 foot and my aqua vu was pretty much useless today (too dirty) but quite fishable by all means !!! We were over 22 fow with a slight current.It was very quiet out there today with nobody fishing ..... Reg will post his walleye i'm sure..

cliff...

Good going Cliff and Reg. As you know after the big zippo at Dunnville, but did manage a couple of good bumps , we headed up to Sugarloaf where again we ended up with a big zippo. I hope Jeetmuck didn't give me his curse"the skunko!" Let us know how you make this evening good luck. Gill wheres the pic!. Beware ! Ice at Sugarloaf is doing alot of cracking do to the west winds. A little shifting is happening.

Guest Jeetmuck

That wouldn't be mine Fishin-nut, I keep it locked up in my tackle box. Only let him out when I go fishing. :P

Thanks for the report Cliff. Building some new tip downs tonight but would love to get up to Dunnvillle for the night bite. Who got my job of "Ice tester/monkey boy"?

Sounds like you were somewhat successful. Sorry I did not make it but for some reason I could not keep my eyes open on the way home. I think I work to hard. Hopefully I will be able to get out once more next week ice conditions/weather permitting.

Guest Gill Finigan

Had a great time out with Cliff today. The guy know how to hit the ice in style. Nice big heated hut, wet bar and dancing girls. Only thing missing was a few more Walleyes.

DSC00004a.jpg

and i wasn't the only one begging for a walleye bite today

DSC00003a.jpg

Guest Jeetmuck

Sounds good . Hope to see some pics of the pics with that digi cam of yours. Going to try to get up on Sunday with Tommy_Niagara if the water and ice stay nice. I will keep an eye on your board for reports.

LOL.. Scotty your just jealous cuz my beagle could whoop your puny beagles butt.

11916[/snapback]

Gill , remind me to keep my little staffordshire terrier away from that sumo dog of yours ! I hear those beagles can tear up a fox in no time ! B)

Guest cplummer

Scottydog we were getting em on rapala ice jigs and buckshots tipped with large minnow. 12"--14" of ice good to go for remainder of the season..

cliff...

Archived