What Charter to take

905andy

Hello

I have relatives from Australia here for a week and have taken them out for bass on the Niagara River with some success, but they would like to go out into the lakes for either pickeral or salmon and my boat is not setup for either. Any suggestions for a 1/2 day charter?

cheers

andy

Hello

I have relatives from Australia here for a week and have taken them out for bass on the Niagara River with some success, but they would like to go out into the lakes for either pickeral or salmon and my boat is not setup for either. Any suggestions for a 1/2 day charter?

cheers

andy

Best guide I've heard of in the Niagara area is Paul Castellano from Cast Adventures. He does half days or full days and can get you into Largemouth, Smallmouth, Steelhead, Lakers etc. Check out his site www.castadventures.ca.

Guest fishmaster

Thanks for the PLUGS NFN boys ...Lake Erie is booming this summer Walleye & Perch...wish i could be in all the tourneys this summer I would be cleaning up on the cash ..if you guys are out on the lake feel free to gime me a call on 68 if your close to Port Maitland were the Big Fish are :blush: ...

I wouldn't think twice about booking Bowen (live2fish on the board here)

He showed me and my friends a great day on the water.

Nothing but great things to say.

lives up to his name tho too, you wouldn't dissapoint either way your in for a good time with some very good charters

all these guys are great guys to fish with for the day..12 months a year they know how to put people onto fish and beat the odds..it's hard to pick really which guy to take for sure..I been on and around the water when all of these guys have been out there and they all know thier stuff!!!! :(

Archived