Monarchs

Leave the darn wasps alone. They eat other bugs and grubs and stuff and unless your shufflin their stuff around they won't bother you. I was waiting for the first frost so I could ask my neighbour if I could cut down his perfectly shaped bald faced hornets nest. I walked by today and he trimmed them right out of the tree. What would you rather have, mosquitos or wasps?

PS: I saw my first large "V" this morning :P

Leave the darn wasps alone. They eat other bugs and grubs and stuff and unless your shufflin their stuff around they won't bother you. I was waiting for the first frost so I could ask my neighbour if I could cut down his perfectly shaped bald faced hornets nest. I walked by today and he trimmed them right out of the tree. What would you rather have, mosquitos or wasps?

PS: I saw my first large "V" this morning :lol:

the wasps bored a hole through drywall and wood and other materials into out garage. It is very hard to use a circular saw with wasps flying about. :D

Yeah didn't you know??

Skeeters are pests but wasps can cause more dammage (to you and your stuff)

Half the time I'm being chased by a cloud of mosquitoes, and end up running into wasps!

They sure do have a knack for putting nests around in the lest convenient places.

Archived