What do you think of when ice fishing?

scottydog

Ingrid asked me the other day how do I get joy looking down a hole to catch fish. And being cold. And what you think about when out there on ice. I told her, it takes a different breed of fisherman. When on the ice I'm only thinking of fish. I like the challenge and weather conditions. Can't wait to get to Dunnville or Abino. Spring fishing here soon. Good luck to all Fishing Niagara Perch Derby participants. March will be over soon.Did this make sense? Good fishing. Scottydog

Guest chilli
:lol: I know your down there you little B@$T&RD$ if you don't take that #$%&ing Hook today I'm coming back this summer with a snorkel and a spear gun and............ ;)

When I look at that auger hole , I see a frying pan full of perch & crappie fillets , and the snow blowing across that hole is the steam comming from the hot canola oil ! :D ......until I am rudely awakened by a tug on my pole.......and up from the dark depths of the deep , comes a glorious , plump, wide-eyed , flippin-floppin, mud puppy .... :Gonefishing:

For the few times that I have been ice fishing, I always wander about what it would be like to be under the ice. And ususally around two or three in the afternoon, I am always wondering what the hangover will feel like the next day.

Well I had a post but I think Rick would have to go to work again and I know this is a public site, and you guy's know where I was going with this but getting back to the post, O never mind can't remember what I was going to say. :Gonefishing: Catfish

:Gonefishing:   I know your down there you little B@$T&RD$ if you don't take that #$%&ing Hook today I'm coming back this summer with a snorkel and a spear gun and............ B)

12032[/snapback]

Have we fished together before??? because that's what runs through my mind ALL day...I'd come back with dynamite though, snorkelling involves too much effort :wacko:...the saddest thing is when I do eventually catch a fish, I trash talk it "yeah that's right, that minnow was just too tempting for ya eh!"

Archived