Lake Gibson/Moodie, Decew Reservior

Technosis

As far as I know I have seen small car toppers and canoes with small motors on them troll around Gibson. But as far as Lake Moodie goes no vesseles are allowed in that lake. that includes canoes,rafts,kayaks,float tubes etc. Just because there are know signs it doesn't always mean that you can trespass. I have known plenty of people that have fished the shore line of Moodie Lake and have also put in a float tube. They have all been written up and next time will be charged with trespassing. So before you venture out into Moodie. Save yourself the headache and call to see what is right. Another reason why they don't let water vessels in there is because that is where St. Kitts gets there drinking water from. That must explain why catfish is so short with no hair LOL ( only kidding Rob don't get your shorts all in a knot). The only thing I have to say about this body of water is ???????????? and ????????????? I'm not telling!

Fishin-nut: You forgot no kids also, it takes a bit 1 a month thats if it works then :) the hair thing,your one to talk have you ever noticed that grass don't grow in a playground :D as far as the shorts thing how can you get them tide in knots when i don't wear them,that's comando style, see ya monday night bass meet. Catfish

Archived