Upper River Smallies

shadow

No LMB up there yet as far as we know but we havnt really been targeting them but the thought is there tho. We hav seen a few boats out there jus targeting the weed beds tho.

You guys sure got the river down pat for the Smallies! Some good fishing all summer it looks like for you 2! Do you guys ever get any Eyes by accident down that way? I'd like to see some down in Chippawa someday, Ft. Erie and Pt. Robinson closest I can get to home... Looks like you guys more towards Ft. Erie, but Navy Island has never let me down for some nice Bass!

You guys sure got the river down pat for the Smallies! Some good fishing all summer it looks like for you 2! Do you guys ever get any Eyes by accident down that way? I'd like to see some down in Chippawa someday, Ft. Erie and Pt. Robinson closest I can get to home... Looks like you guys more towards Ft. Erie, but Navy Island has never let me down for some nice Bass!

We are jus stickin around the Island and no Eyes other than Derek caught a muskie about a week or 2 ago. It would be nice to find 1 out there tho.

Archived