Labour day weekend fishin ( Upper river)

shadow

Had a great weekend out and the weather and wind was great.Boat traffic picked up by noon then we were gone off the water as it got to intense. Calm water all wknd.

KENSPIC837.jpg

KENSPIC838.jpg

KENSPIC839.jpg

KENSPIC840.jpg

KENSPIC841.jpg

KENSPIC842.jpg

KENSPIC843.jpg

KENSPIC844.jpg

KENSPIC845.jpg

I really dont understand how your doing this.. We went out on saturday from after 1 till like 6 and got nothing.. we used your method and the same place you told ur to go. nothing... you seem to have it down tho and you know where to go... good job!! The boat traffic was brutal as you said. mayne thats why we didnt get anything.. still had a good day out tho...

I agree AwolRJ. We had to learn the technique up there and now that we hav its been great. Plenty of fish caught everytime were out. Learn how to adapt to the wind and current and am't of weight to use and wen to use it is the key for us. Jus takes sum time. Boat control and presentation is the key. Right Ham and Eggs!

Nice fish. I was out yesturday in the upper in my kayak. Boats were all over the place. I really don't think boaters have any respect for small watercraft. Almost got swamped 3 times in 15 minutes. Give small boats room guys, even the fishing boats were whipping by within 30 feet of smaller craft, myself and smaller tinnies. Not blaming anyone on the board. Most of the boats were american but just have an eye out for smaller craft, its easier for you to move out of the way than me!!

Archived