Fishing Game

Luvevolution

not yours Joey, the one "fafa" was asking about. LOL. that's the game that's available at EB Games. :)

DOH!

The BPS game "The Strike" is really not very good at all...

I have it for the PC

if you are lookin for a PC fishing game, go for the older Bass Masters games.. they still top The Strike easily..

The BPS game "The Strike" is really not very good at all...

I have it for the PC

if you are lookin for a PC fishing game, go for the older Bass Masters games.. they still top The Strike easily..

why is not good at all please explain not trying to be rude im just wondering im planning on getting it for the wii just want to hear what you think about it first.

So yesterday I go out and but Rapala Fishing Frenzy 2009 after evolution got talking bout it and I buy it while I am working. So I am staring at the game all day long getting teased by it not being able to play it right then and there. Finally after work rush home to try the game, Son asks if he can play first so of course I say OK. He gets 5 min in when the game freezes, so we reset PS3 and try again only this time the disc will not read......LASER DIED need new laser will cost $150 to get replaced. Needless to say there were a few tears at my house last nite from me........ :(:D

So yesterday I go out and but Rapala Fishing Frenzy 2009 after evolution got talking bout it and I buy it while I am working. So I am staring at the game all day long getting teased by it not being able to play it right then and there. Finally after work rush home to try the game, Son asks if he can play first so of course I say OK. He gets 5 min in when the game freezes, so we reset PS3 and try again only this time the disc will not read......LASER DIED need new laser will cost $150 to get replaced. Needless to say there were a few tears at my house last nite from me........ :(:D

might be worth just buying the whole new deal if it's 150 just for the laser. new is only 299 now. the only thing is, the new one won't play PS2 games, if you have any. sorry about the thing dying on you. that sucks ass. :(

Archived