Fishing Game

Luvevolution

well, it's my birthday on Friday..............................so I figured since I can't really go anywhere with anyone cause I'm sick, I would do the next best thing and I got the Rapala Fishing Frenzy game for the PS3 with my birthday money. all I can say is WOW ! ! ! ! ! !...............it's almost as good as the real thing. the graphics are amazing and you can catch a whole bunch of different fish. there's 20+ pound Bass, Salmon, Trout, Pike, etc., etc.. I could literally waste hours on this game, if I can't get out and do the real thing.

just thought I'de post this, in case anyone was wondering what this game is like, or who may now consider it. it's well worth the 40 bucks.

Well Luv ......I don't have time to play games :rolleyes: , but with this one you can learn to ID the different species and I suppose you can hone your reflexes real sharp and hopefully that will get you more fish ! Have a ball ! ;)

Happy upcoming birthday .

thanks alot Knight, that's just great. hahahahahaha. and no, for your information, I don't get skunked. for once, I'm better than my wife at fishing and hope it stays that way. LMAO...........at least on video game.

thanks for the birthday wish Smerch. maybe we'll join you some day down at the 12, or at least say hi when we're there.

it's a great game, eh Joey? I'm having a blast on it...................well, at least till the batteries died on the wireless controller. hahahahahaha. damn Sony for making wireless controllers with the PS3. I'm old fashioned and like my chords. LOL. then again, I'm old enough to remember squares on the screen and we were supposed to use our imagination and pretend it was a car, or a ball.........the good old Atari. hahahahahaha.

solid game played it for my xbox 360 only problem is I beat it in a couple of days.

yeah, I'm finding that out too. I'm about half way through it after 6 or 7 hours of solid play..............should be completed by tonight. maybe they'll come out with e newer version that's harder and longer. would be cool. but at least you can go back at any time and just fish for the sake of fishing and catch all different species. I kinda like the Salmon and Trout in the river outside Washington DC. LOL. and the bonus is that I can fish when I can't get out and physically do it. apparantly "We Fish" for the Wii is a very good game too.........a little better than the Rapala game. maybe I gotta buy a Wii too. hahahaha.

yea that is a good game but they have a new fishing game coming out or already out made by bass pro shops it comes with a pole with a motion sensor in it check out the videos on it very well done. blow any fishing game out of the water. http://www.thestrikegame.com/

the guy at EB Games said there was a new one coming out, but they weren't expecting it just yet and didn't know when. gonna have to check that one out for sure.

the river is the Potomac River (Washington DC). I had to pilot the boat around the river a little to find em, but they are there in deeper water. hope that helps. they are big buggers too...............some of em upwards of 50 pounds. took me more than 15 minutes to land one of em and I had well over 7000 points by the time he was on the boat........a 52 pounder.

yea that is a good game but they have a new fishing game coming out or already out made by bass pro shops it comes with a pole with a motion sensor in it check out the videos on it very well done. blow any fishing game out of the water. http://www.thestrikegame.com/

I know what i want for christmas now!!!

I might scoop it up for my son, I know hes got a few of them for the playstation, but the new system he just bought hes got racing game.

Where you can you buy it , and whats it called.

I might scoop it up for my son, I know hes got a few of them for the playstation, but the new system he just bought hes got racing game.

Where you can you buy it , and whats it called.

hey Pike. if you are talking about the game for the PS3, it's called Rapala Fishing Frenzy. it's at EB Games on Geneva Street for sure and it's 40 bucks.

I was checking that game "the strike" and all I can say is WOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! that is sooooooo cool. too bad I have a PS3 and it's only available on Wii and Xbox 360. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. maybe that's just an excuse to buy an Xbox too. hahahahaha. I'de buy it for the PC, but I was reading up and everyone is saying that it slows the computer down too much. maybe it might run different on Windows 7 when it becomes available on the 22nd of this month. I've tried the beta version of 7 and it's very fast and uses less memory than Vista does. worth checking into. too bad the minimum for it is gonna be 150 bucks for the Vista upgrade to 7............350bucks for the full version. quite the chunk of change.

all this talk got me interested.. so i looked it up, found a place online to order this game for the ps3 for $22! so I picked it up, should be delivered on Wed. of next week.

i wonder if there is online/multiplayer for tournament play

all this talk got me interested.. so i looked it up, found a place online to order this game for the ps3 for $22! so I picked it up, should be delivered on Wed. of next week.

i wonder if there is online/multiplayer for tournament play

there is online play, I just checked. single player only for direct play. kinda glad about that though, cause my wife might school my a$$ on the game too. hahahahahaha.

thanks for the birthday wish Dan. hopefully I'll be able to get back out this weekend and do the real thing. LOL.

hey Pike. if you are talking about the game for the PS3, it's called Rapala Fishing Frenzy. it's at EB Games on Geneva Street for sure and it's 40 bucks.

I was checking that game "the strike" and all I can say is WOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! that is sooooooo cool. too bad I have a PS3 and it's only available on Wii and Xbox 360. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. maybe that's just an excuse to buy an Xbox too. hahahahaha. I'de buy it for the PC, but I was reading up and everyone is saying that it slows the computer down too much. maybe it might run different on Windows 7 when it becomes available on the 22nd of this month. I've tried the beta version of 7 and it's very fast and uses less memory than Vista does. worth checking into. too bad the minimum for it is gonna be 150 bucks for the Vista upgrade to 7............350bucks for the full version. quite the chunk of change.

Ok thanks, Ill get it for him for Christmas, boy all these systems all i had when I was growing up was a T.V anttena no cable and a type writer. :)

Ok thanks, Ill get it for him for Christmas, boy all these systems all i had when I was growing up was a T.V anttena no cable and a type writer. :P

LOL. not too much different to growing up in England. all we had for the majority of my childhood was 3 channels, then 4 later on. and of course, we had the good old Atari game console. LMAO

Just Wondering if anyone has tried the new Cabella's game it has hunting and fishing in it cant find it anywhere to rent before I buy it!!! And as for the BPS game it is not being made for the PS3 :)

ive played it, it's alright not much fish to catch but you can fly fish though which is fun.

another intresting game i play during the winter is 3D carp 2 which i pretty good carp fishing game, based in europe so you get all that gear, plus different types of bait, you can download the demo which gives you 1 lake with all the fish a good amount of bait and all types of gear, my personal recomendations is one rod is a method feeder set up and the other a float set up with either a green zing boilie with carp pellets in a large PVA bag, use same bait for chum as well.

I inquired about the BPS game for the PS3 and they won't make one because of a copywrite issue between BPS and Sony. so no game for the PS3, EVER. although, Sony will have their own version out by either Christmas or early next year. so, I'm looking forward to that for sure.

gonna have to try that carp game and see what it's like. sounds pretty cool though.

if it's the game I'm thinking it is, it's available at That's Entertainment for rent and EB Games on Geneva St. has it for sale.

Archived