Jordan

petersobota

was there yesterday i caught a few nice browns. also saw a carcass of a huge male steel that had his stomach slit B)

I hate that crap take the fish home for gods sake. Not only do we have to smell it. But we also have to see it and get upset. Aholes

Has anyone been under the bridge lately??? North wind tomorrow, hoping fish will be on tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

tight lines!!!

I checked 3 weather sites Herc....all said west winds 15K which determines where I fish at Port . Looks like a nice day , expect crowds in spots . I avoid the crowded spots & find a little corner somewhere else . Riverfish 22 , I saw a few kings with slit bellies there but I don't comment on that scene anymore.....It happens anywhere the salmon come in to spawn & is comon place these days. Think I'll pop down there tomorrow & wet a line. B)

Thanks for the info..Hit the grand saturday morning. Steelies stacked!!! It was nice to see guys getting a long when fish were hooked. RESPECT!!! I'm tired of seeing guys bitching and moaning when you hook a fish and it takes longer then 10 seconds to land! Sorry we float fisherman dont use 50lbs test. lol. Hopeto make it to jordan tomorrow afternoon. Tight lines!

Archived