One years worth of fishing

Erik.T.

This year was overall a very good year. I was able to catch 3 new species my pb sucker and some other stuff.

1. Brook Trout

2. Brown Trout

4. Steelhead/other rainbow from lake o

The Trout

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

Browntroutpier2.jpg

channelcatfish007.jpg

channelcatfish012.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

The carp/Channel cats

2ndwellandcanalMay31025.jpg

2ndwellandcanalMay31020.jpg

001c020.jpg

2ndwellandcanalMay31010.jpg

Suckers

eriksfishpics001.jpg

I will post some of my carvings later and hopefully this winter I will be able to get into some burbot, lakers and whitefish.

Very nice photos Eric ! For a young beginner , you are doing well . Those little specs are the tastiest little fish on this planet . We caught many burbot (ling) in the Lake of Bays ice fishing at night . If you catch some , be sure to try them , very nice eating fish .

Nice catches Erik and congrats on the PBs. Don't forget there's 2 months to go and this is the time for some of the best fishing of the year.

Thanks but for me i'm in the fishing "dead zone" till the water freezes over and then I will probably try for some of those fish up by where smerch suggested.

nope it just has its dorsal down.

hairwig/hammer how do you get your carp's dorsals to stand up for pics?

Well, sometimes I'll just, kinda jerk the fish quickly from left to right. That works sometimes. Other times they are just so 'freaked out' or 'wired' they are erect anyway? I've have politely asked them once or twice and they co operated B)B)

Well, sometimes I'll just, kinda jerk the fish quickly from left to right. That works sometimes. Other times they are just so 'freaked out' or 'wired' they are erect anyway? I've have politely asked them once or twice and they co operated B)B)

sure politely....

Archived