Guest Shayno

Go to avatar settings, upload the picture to an image hosting site, then paste the link where it says "Enter a URL to an online avatar image"

and click update avatar.

Or you can just click browse beside "Upload a new image from your computer" and find where the image is saved on your computer, then click update avatar. You don't have to do both, just one of them

Go to avatar settings, upload the picture to an image hosting site, then paste the link where it says "Enter a URL to an online avatar image"

and click update avatar.

Or you can just click browse beside "Upload a new image from your computer" and find where the image is saved on your computer, then click update avatar. You don't have to do both, just one of them

Thanks for help Spooner......but don't know which link to copy....I use photobucket and there are 4 options. Direct link, etc

Help!!

Shayno

Hmm, I'm struggling same as Shayno. File size is ok, everything checks out except when I click to upload, nothing happens. I'll keep at it. I'm sure it must be something I'm doing since everyone else seems to not have a problem.

Goodluck Shayno. I'll watch for your results.

Even when I try to just upload a pic from my computer...everything checks out, the pic does not show up????? Cant be this hard can it?????????????????????

Thanks

Just about ready to give up!!!!!

Shayno

Can anyone help me with avatar?

I go in to edit avatar settings and change my avatar, but nothing show's up?

HELP?

Thanks

Shayno

I Give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even when I try to just upload a pic from my computer...everything checks out, the pic does not show up????? Cant be this hard can it?????????????????????

Thanks

Just about ready to give up!!!!!

Shayno

Don't feel bad , I have changed avs a few times by browsing the desktop photos & upload to my avatar . A message says it's been uploaded but it never appeared . I tried 3 times at different times with no success ...... it worked this way many times before , so Igave it up ..... not that important .

you can always upload a picture to your gallery and then take that picture and click on it, then click on make avatar, that is what I do.

What Bassmaster12 said works! Once you get the pic into your album, click on it and to the right you'll see "image link." Copy and paste it into your URL box in preferences and it should work.

WhooooHoooooooo! I have an avatar!

now how do you feel? :Gonefishing:

Don't feel bad , I have changed avs a few times by browsing the desktop photos & upload to my avatar . A message says it's been uploaded but it never appeared . I tried 3 times at different times with no success ...... it worked this way many times before , so Igave it up ..... not that important .

Ya, see that was my problem Smerch. So I posted it in my albums first and went from there.

Didn't you used to have that baby with the huge eyes or something? Kinda creepy...

Can anyone help me with avatar?

I go in to edit avatar settings and change my avatar, but nothing show's up?

HELP?

Thanks

Shayno

Put the pic in Gallery and made it my avatar from there!!

Thanks for all the help guys!!

Now if I can only get the pic I want to be my avatar!!! lol

Shayno

YESSSSSSSS ....Lord love a truck , I too have an AV! I used FTP as usual for my pictures but had to keep downsizing until it reached 90 x 66 before it would post . I thought the pic. would be auto sized but that didn't work .......now I know . How do you like my perch ? :wub:

Archived