Perchin

marth11

Well, today I decided to hit the ol perching hole, well one that was told too me, I got some shiners and my rig all set, the bite was really slow today, ( most likely from NE wind ) well I did manage some perch well close to 12 plus two keepers brought em home cleaned em and fried em in Fish Crisp, since i decided to share some with my dad I filleted them, also I got a double header YAY!! here are them pics.

12-11-09_0808.jpg

double header YAY!!! first one of the fall perching season yippie!

12-11-09_1344.jpg

My two biggest perch

12-11-09_1530.jpg

my lunch, note this is only my 3rd time ever filleting panfish, mostly I pan dress them so I think I did alright they were boneless and tasted great took seconds didn't have enough time too make a side :lol:

when we get out sunday i will show you how to fillet a fish really good and simple if you would like

alright then, looks like im having another fish fry yum

You're doing ok lately Joey ! a hook from smerch , a net from ole Harry & a fish cleaning lesson from Rob. :D Maybe Eric will show you how to cook those fish ! :) don't forget to keep some stale bread in your pocket for the minnies ! :D

See you there somewhere Joey , I'll be trouting someplace desolate out of the wind ..... :lol:

Archived