Been on the mend

alexthegrrr8

Just wondering how thwe water is looking in the Lower these days. I haven't been down in a bit as I've been ill. The flu this time. What's going on down there. Is the water down still? Thanks.

Alex

Just wondering how thwe water is looking in the Lower these days. I haven't been down in a bit as I've been ill. The flu this time. What's going on down there. Is the water down still? Thanks.

Alex

Looks good Alex........Go get em!!!!!

Vis is good, water was low in the glen all day. But fish were there!!!

Good luck!!

Shaynebow

Alex

water is way down, viability is high. i was at the whirlpool today and it was near 4 - 5+ feet. seen alot of browns and steelies caught lately. more steelies to come!

Thanks for the update guys. Man these conditions sound great. Light tippet for sure so as not to spook them. Man I really need to get down to the Glen again. My last time was fun my first fish on the fly down there (and in general) even though I was 0 for 2. The water was down then... I'm guessing by 10-15 feet.

I've heard of gin clear water being down there in the spring.

Alex

It really stinks when you want to get out fishing when your ill & even worse when you hear the fish are biting ! :rolleyes: . I hope you will be out there soon , maybe give Port Dal. a try (easy access) . At least you can get some practice time in on that guitar ! :)

It really stinks when you want to get out fishing when your ill & even worse when you hear the fish are biting ! :rolleyes: . I hope you will be out there soon , maybe give Port Dal. a try (easy access) . At least you can get some practice time in on that guitar ! :)

Smerch:

No kidding. Isn't that the truth. Unfortunately this is something that has plagued me for the last several years whether it's the diabetes, my heart or the kidneys. You're right.. it's even worse when you hear that the bite is on. Port D sounds like a plan for Thursday. I just need to get out on some water somewhere.... fish optional.

LOL... how did you know that I need practice time... okay a lot of practice time on the guitar. Do we know each other?

Alex

Smerch:

No kidding. Isn't that the truth. Unfortunately this is something that has plagued me for the last several years whether it's the diabetes, my heart or the kidneys. You're right.. it's even worse when you hear that the bite is on. Port D sounds like a plan for Thursday. I just need to get out on some water somewhere.... fish optional.

LOL... how did you know that I need practice time... okay a lot of practice time on the guitar. Do we know each other?

Alex

I read your profile & you mentioned the guitar . :) And , no Alex , we have never met , I only know you from this board .....we are like family here :rolleyes: We even argue sometimes !! :D I'm sorry to see you have some serious medical conditions , we don't know how lucky we are to be in good health ! I hope to see you sometime , I fish Port Dal .often ....it's only 10 min. from home . Take care .

Archived