Todays weather is ...

shadow

Well, i decided to go for a drive since i hav 4X4 and took a few pics of todays weather.

Picture011.jpg

Thats my truck thats get me around.

Picture010.jpg

Upper Niagara Parkway at boat launch. Out there somewhere is Navy Island.

Picture009.jpg

A couple of guys taking advantage of all this snow!

Picture012.jpg

Almost a whiteout in Chippawa in some spots.

Picture006.jpg

Taken at breakwall triing to look down river towards falls and bottom pic at same spot looking towards Navy Island.

Picture004.jpg

My last pic below. Might as well make it a scenic one.

Picture007.jpg

Looks like winter has arrived finally. Enjoy Everyone!

Oh goody one of my colleagues is supposed to go to Buffalo in the morning.. I have a funny feeling my phone is gonna ring tonight. :D

I was at the other end of the lake lastnight down at Long Point, chilly looking there too.. bay is frozen over from what I can see.

Great winter perspective Shadow but I think you are a wee bit off in your Geography.if you are at the launch in the upper looking north, you are looking at the southern tip of Grand island. Navy can't be scene from there.

Love the tree pic ,looks like a postcard.

There's 4 launches in the Upper Sirfish :Gonefishing: . That one would be the one by the golf course.

I've seen that last pic but it had deer in it though mid summer. Thanks for the pictures. I have nearly about 8 more inches of super light fluffy snow on my car this morning!

There's 4 launches in the Upper Sirfish :Gonefishing: . That one would be the one by the golf course.

I've seen that last pic but it had deer in it though mid summer. Thanks for the pictures. I have nearly about 8 more inches of super light fluffy snow on my car this morning!

Agreed. That looks like the first launch just upstream of Chippawa. I've spent some time there since Christmas practicing my casting. It looks like I have the thrill of driving to Ridgeway this morning to help my mom find a screw for her glasses.... $%#@

Alex

The pics truly capture the essence of this little front that moved in.

Agreed. That looks like the first launch just upstream of Chippawa. I've spent some time there since Christmas practicing my casting. It looks like I have the thrill of driving to Ridgeway this morning to help my mom find a screw for her glasses.... $%#@

That screw may be very hard to find Alex .Any optical place would replace it free . In the meantime you can use a piece mono & a slip knot to hold the glasses together .

The Niagara area between Beamsville to the River into the US has been getting lake effect for a few days . They must have a special snow plow truck for my street ....at least a dozen times or more a day it goes by with the blade scraping bare ashphalt & tons of salt are spread over the road . That is the joy of having bus stops on your street . Talk about overkill ! Still snowing now......think I hear the plowman coming.... :Gonefishing:

Archived