Hello everyone!!!

bobert

Hello everyone. I am a long time viewer and finally decided to register. I can see that there are a lot of good people on this site with tons of great info to share. Its nice to be in the company of people who understand the addiction to all styles of fishing with love and respect for the outdoors. See you on the water!!

Great to see you on this site Slip Bob ert . B) You must like float fishing , right Bob ? I love to float fish also . I hope to hear more from you soon .

Smerch

Thank you for your kind words smerchly. Yes, I like to float fish. Hopefully some of that ice will clear up soon so I can get schooled by the niagara yet again. Very nice to meet you and best of luck the next time you get out!

Thank you for your kind words smerchly. Yes, I like to float fish. Hopefully some of that ice will clear up soon so I can get schooled by the niagara yet again. Very nice to meet you and best of luck the next time you get out!

Bob:

Welcome to NFN. I hope that enjoy your time here. Just kkep an eye open for posts. That ice will be gone before you know it. Okay I'm the eternal optimist. Welcome.

Darth

Hi Darth and thank you for welcoming me. Your efforts in regards to taking pics of water clarity and ice amounts is greatly appreciated. It has helped me out and saved me a lot of gas money already. You have the right approach to what this site is meant for. Btw, I saw that pic of that nice brown you caught on the fly you tied yourself. Thats what we're talkin about!! Slip.

Archived