Thursday March 11th lower Niagara

Lund-SS

Tuesday i had an idea to get my grandfather out on the Niagara River for some steelhead action , so I spoke with Paul from Cast adventures to book a trip , just so happened he had someone cancel on him, so Thursday was open! I called up my gramps and told him that we had a trip booked and i'd pick him up at 730 Thursday morning !

got to the queenston ramp around 8 am and Paul was there and ready to go, we got suited up in our floatsuits and off we went .

we hit the first drift of the day and it didnt take long at all for Paul to get us on the Fish , and keep us on them , we fished from about 9 am till 2pm and lets just say the fishing was really GOOD for pretty much the whole time we were there, with a couple breaks for lunch and little tour of the shore line to see the sites and back to catching fish

we ended up with a Niagara grand slam as well a Laker a Brown and a rainbow

What a great day on the River with Great company

a Day my Grandfather and myself will never forget thats for sure

fishing.jpg

fishing3.jpg

fishing9.jpg

fishing7.jpg

fishing8.jpg

fishing5.jpg

Thank you Paul for making this such a great day for us !!

Guest Ultyma316

Paul will always put you on fish. :) I haven't seen otherwise!

Very nice fish. Looks like you had a great day.

It seems all the fish are out in the deeper water due to the clarity. Hopefully this rain and snow melt has given the Niagara some color back so us shoreline people can get back to catching fish :)

lots of action by the looks of the pics, great outting, if you dont mind me asking how much was it for you and your gramps to go fishing, im looking into either doin a niagara trip or lake erie for eye's

WOW ! I'll bet grampa was very happy and will remember that day ! Those are some beauty fish there Jeff and thanks for the prizes for the perch derby ! When the weather is nicer bring your Grampa to Port Dal. & fish the harbour with us . No walking involved & we can relax in a cosy chair ( for us old timers) :)

WOW ! I'll bet grampa was very happy and will remember that day ! Those are some beauty fish there Jeff and thanks for the prizes for the perch derby ! When the weather is nicer bring your Grampa to Port Dal. & fish the harbour with us . No walking involved & we can relax in a cosy chair ( for us old timers) :D

sounds like a Plan Bill , he really had a great time out there and so did paul and myself listening to the stories of the Niagara years ago its was awsome

Archived