Lake Ontario -report

networthy

B)

Went fishing with Dad out of Jordan. We fished east and went 2 for 3. Small browns. first on a J9 orange off the planner board in 16 ft. Second on the downrigger in 18ft down 8ft on a silver spoon. No pattern ?

My brother fished with us in another boat with a buddy and had no hits.

Great day on water

Nice to score such a beautiful day out on lake O so early in the season. Maybe you guys will get one next time thats "networthy". Good luck. BTW, do you guys get lake trout out of that area? We got one out of the port credit area but only one in an entire season. Thanks.

Nice going Networthy ! The J9 & J13 bright orange were my favs many years ago fishing for bows & browns along the shoreline near Jordan , but the water was usually stained . Some guys have good luck tossing spoons and deep diver crank baits from the boats . I used to like to flatline with my rap about 150 -200' back and do fig."8"s in the shallowwater (8'-10'). Good luck next trip out ! B)

A couple small ones are better than none!

How was the water clarity? I was out there on March 9th and you could see the bottom in 40fow.

More Lakers over by 50 Pt.

The water clarity was about 6 feet. But we hit one area the size of a football field that was 16-18 ft deep and we could see every rock on bottom. We trolled in and out of that spot but never hit a fish. BTW, my brother was out in front of burlington today and caught 2 cohos on a pink and a blue thunderstick behind a planner board, he lost 2 others.

Archived