Booze, Crack, Guns, and a Hot day at The Pool. Bad Combo!

drsmooth

Saw 2 men on the unofficial trail from Whirlpool State Park down to the actual pool. About half an hour later, I saw them in the same spot, more or less.

I thought one of them might be injured.

Out of concern,, I zoomed in our Monocular.... I was shocked to see a handgun and binoculars held by one of them. The gun was repeatedly aimed at hikers below. I looked for the red tip but there was none (did not get fired though)....

I called my boss, I told him the situation. At first I think he thought I was full of BS.

I told him to come see for himself...

He did

"Holy F***, He does have a gun"....

My boss called the Parks Police.....

The Parks Police came observed the gun. Then called the New York State Park Police.

Niagara Parks Police kept watch on the suspects movements from Canadian side of the gorge. Reporting to the Park Police on the US side the position of the suspects.

The Suspects travelled about 1/2 mile upstream from the pool then ascended the gorge near a rockfall the size of a large house.

The suspects hid behind the rockfall (were they waiting for someone in particular to walk by?).

6 N.Y.S. Parks Police approached the suspects and arrested them....

The Arrest wasn't easy. The suspects were about 60ft above water level.

They were cuffed for the search then uncuffed for the trip back to the trail. Once on the trail cuffed again.

Here is the box score fore the arrest.

One Hand Gun.

One Crack Pipe.

Several Crack Rocks.

And

Booze.

nice job drsmooth. I would be careful about where you say you work Im glad you caught this burnout you never know if this guy is wanted or would of killed someone.

My buddy was fishing the shore of queenston when a american boat came up to the ramp and picked up a few duffle bags from some guy and drove his boat back to the american side.

this stuff happens proberly every day and you just never notice.

you never know who you are talking with down their along the river. those burnouts are the same guys breaking into peoples vechiles

I would edit the post & delete where you work. Good eye for noticing those crack heads ! and I'm glad they were caught state side where they actually throw people in the slammer .......they would be out on bail on this side of the crack......

Guest Shayno

Nice Job......I would agree though, you might want to edit your post and remove some info(where you work) just in case??

Thanks for info!!

Guest TC1OZ

How do you know they weren't just fishing? Guns are the new bows and bullets are the new arrows!

And booze and crack.. that's just enhancing the experience!

Just kidding... Good sighting hawk eye! That unfortunately doesn't clean up the states side, but hell its one less!

Archived