Croc spotted in Hamilton

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nation...article1557182/

Well a croc got loose in a reptile zoo in hamilton and is roaming around in some of the local ponds so if you have a small child or a dog please keep a close eye and dont let them get close to the water if you spot it call the local conservation athority and tell them the location and if it does decided to chase you run in a zig zag crocs can only run on two feet for a certian period of time and get too higher ground too my knowledge crocs cant climb.

the above link is too the globe and mail were there is an article about it.

So ,now we have our own "Loch Ness monster " :) Someone had a large rubber crock floating in the marina at Port a few yrs.ago & it looked real ! This one is real and should be captured . Maybe it would be a good idea for exotic "pets" to be illegal to keep . You are not doing them any favours taking them away from their natural habitat .....and that isn't Hamilton harbour . I doubt it could survive the winter unless they can go into a dormant stage like turtles . Keep your eyes peeled for Nellie ........ :unsure:

So they haven't found my anaconda yet? :unsure::)

unfortunately not Tommy :P

So they haven't found my anaconda yet? :unsure::)

Take your pinner and tie on a nice pork chop under a float ....a BIG float ! :P I'm sure Nellie would take the canoe for a nice cruise & get you in shape for the "pond" excursions B) .

Archived