Welland river diary

seasucker

Must admit I've had no replies back from any of my e-mails. Tom Staton was just covering the project temporarily for Kerry McCaul? ( I think). I'd be a little upset too if I was offering to volunteer and was getting the cold shoulder. Did you at least get an e-mail response?

I do have a couple spare diaries that I can distribute if you are coming to the swill Mar 29th.

Must admit I've had no replies back from any of my e-mails. Tom Staton was just covering the project temporarily for Kerry McCaul? ( I think). I'd be a little upset too if I was offering to volunteer and was getting the cold shoulder. Did you at least get an e-mail response?

I do have a couple spare diaries that I can distribute if you are coming to the swill Mar 29th.

No Thanks, I offered to fill one out. If they cannot bother to respond they obviously do not need my help.

Not upset, just curious. i will call someone. no e mail response either?

I got a quick response and apology from the NPCA today. To get a diary please contact.

dbois@npca.ca

I asked for one via email (to Tom Staton) and heard nothing back after about two weeks. I resent the email asking for one again and he replied with apology within a day and I had the diary in hand a few days later.

Ive been diaryless for a few days filled mine out in less than then a month but this is for the twelve mile watershed though

i recieved an email this morning from diane bois letting me know that one was being sent out this a.m. with her apology for it being late. :)

Archived