Good Day.....Bad Day?

fafaflohi

Soooo, my friend and I finish work early rush out to his house hop in the boat and head out to our fishing hole. We get there cast out and on the second cast I snagged him in the head with my X-Rap (F&$%) try to get it out with pliers Nope!!!! barbs are in deep so at this point I am trying my hardest not to burst out laughing :Gonefishing: We decide to let the professionals handle it and get ready to head back except now something is stuck in the motor prop!!!! (Great day just keeps getting better) he looks down and finds that he forgot to pull up the transducer to my brand new sonar it got wrapped all around the propeller and cut the wire (S*#!) only got to use it last night and now its gone RIP. Hopefully I can fix it there are only two wires to put back together :D

Man oh man. Is he ok. My buddie once, went to go cast and hooked my other buddie in the arm. Just with a single hook tho. Not a great day for fishing then eh. Well hope it gets better now and hope hes ok.

but did you get your xrap back?

......Ouch !! R U still buddies ? :D Well , I guess you can say you hooked into a 200 pounder ....but had to release it , not hooked in the lips ! :D Payback can be a biatch ...ha ha ......But I hope you have a much better day next time out ........Good luck ! :Gonefishing:

but did you get your xrap back?

He says he's keeping it cause he earned it :Gonefishing: but he was also thinking of just keeping it there as a fashion accessory :D I was fishing for walleye and I caught a sucker

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it might be better and less painful to just go get an earring put in. LOL. bummer about the transducer though. hope you can fix it. I got a hook in the finger when I was about 15 or 16. damn thing came off the hook holder on the rod and whiplashed into my finger. we were out at the Cottage in Burks Falls at the time, so my dad got out the bottle of whisky and Iodine. after about 10 shots of whisky and some ice+Iodine and the hook got pushed through to the other side with a pair of pliers. even after 10 shots of whisky, it hurt like a MoFo. after all was said and done, the positive is that I got to drink 10 shots of whisky in my mid teens. hahahahaha. ya live and learn, right?

Rich

Got my lure back today :D (actually got it thrown at me but still got it back) except it was missing a treble hook and split ring :huh: and I fixed the sonar I think? I was able to reattach the wires using scotchlocks. That should work and now we have another fishing story to laugh about

Well today we put new treble hooks on my lure!!! now to get back out and hammer them (bastard didnt even offer to pay me for hooks even though he went to Drs and made him take it out when I could have just done it and saved my hooks) :blink:

Archived