Carp on the fly rod

Lund-SS

drove home from the Girlfriends house in mississauga today and grabbed the fishing gear cause i couldnt get out all weekend and headed down to the local pond for an hour , pratice some roll casting and try and hook a carp on my last stop out on the way to the car i tricked this one into biting !!! was so nice out a shame to go to work !

Flyfishing004.jpg

hooked on a corn imitation !!!

Nice job....I should learn how to fly fish some day... It looks very fun & peaceful at the same time.

Nice work on the fly. I've recenly found the same addiction. Spent a few hours yesterday in Bay but only managed one. No sun, and dirty water made the sight fishing tough. So I went home and spent the evening tying flys and watching hockey.

drove home from the Girlfriends house in mississauga today and grabbed the fishing gear cause i couldnt get out all weekend and headed down to the local pond for an hour , pratice some roll casting and try and hook a carp on my last stop out on the way to the car i tricked this one into biting !!! was so nice out a shame to go to work !

Flyfishing004.jpg

hooked on a corn imitation !!!

is that imitation corn on the surface, or is it sinking? just curious as to how they are biting at that pond. LOL. I didn't make it out today, but the wife and I will be going tomorrow afternoon instead.

Rich

You would have had a riot with your fly rod where I fished yesterday . They have about 50 km of lake to run ,so you need lots of line ! That's a fine looking carp , nice colours !

Flyfishing006.jpg

Flyfishing007.jpg

heres a couple more from today !! had lots of lookers but only hooked these 2 fish and had a 3 ft muskie follow my fly just before i left but i pulled it away , beauty day out today , this weekend not so much

Archived