Niagara Falls

Luvevolution

took a ride up to the falls today to try our luck. didn't catch anything, but saw something of interest for you folks..............the MNR was all over the place up there. saw several trucks driving around above the falls and there were three when we took a drive through Dufferin Islands. they left and we were driving up Clifton Hill to Lundy's, which is where we saw them parked at a hotel. looks like they are staying the night and doing something tomorrow. just thought I'de give you all the heads up.

Rich

Shouldn't be too hard for me to avoid them. I don't get my license until Friday. Unless someone plans on buying the air conditioner off me.

Rich, we'll have to get together one day in Thorold. I'd like to see your boilies in action.

Guest LockedInTheTrunkOfACar

There was some type of all out assault on Niagara Falls today ... the Ministry of Transportation was all over a few of the tour buses, saw that walking around a few areas on my lunch. I think that might have been MTO in the dufferin area ... I overheard the one guy say to the bus driver FOLLOW ME UP THE ROAD YOUR GONNA PULL OVER WHERE I HAVE ROOM TO INSPECT THE BUS

yeah, I saw those guys too. they were parked down there. I'm a truck driver for a living, so I better be able to tell the difference between the two by now. LMAO. but you are right, the MTO was all over Niagara falls too.

Probably doing another border blitz for illegal species.

run! E.T run!

that's quite possible too. all I know is that their vehicles look identical to MNR vehicles if they aren't MNR. I didn't get close enough to inspect the stickers on the doors, but they were in MNR colours. whoever they were, there was a lot of them. lol.

Archived