Beaverdamns and Gibson Pond Catches

malinois_16

Friend and I went to Beaverdamns and Gibson ponds today and caught a few things. Saw Perch and huge largies but couldnt tempt the Perch to take the lure. But we did catch Rock Bass, Pumpkin seed and some Blue Gill. Were there from 12pm to about 4pm then went to hit firemens where the fish were leaping but only caught a few sunfish, grabbed a pic of a bunch of baby raccoon in broad daylight in the middle of the field..and a pretty bird :Gonefishing:

rockbass.jpg

pumpkingseed.jpg

bluegill2.jpg

cormeranBird.jpg

babyraccoons2.jpg

That's fin ,fur & feathers Lorne ! :) A mixed catch of local pan fish can be a real colourful combo ! Nice shot of the commando bird ! ;)

LOL, yeah that was my PB&J sandwhich. Needed something easy to take that wouldnt spoil..so rather than pack a bologne sandwich I packed that. Was odd seeing those coons out like that. Thankfully I noticed them before my dog did. I tried using my dog to scare them away to give them their fear of humans which they seemed to lack and they just randomly looked at me as if to say "and we should run from your dog?" as he stood 5 feet away from them...animals I tell ya lol

if i see ya down there once bass season opens up i'll point ya in the right direction

Archived